Retail Tea Products ( DBA with Lao Mountain Coffee Company )
1. 200-Year-Old Forest Black Tea-Xieng Khoung Provice,Laos.
Description: This cultivated black tea from Xieng Khoung originates from forest teas and is roasted and sun dried by hand in a special process by Lao tea farmers.
Taste: a dark tea but mild in taste. Black teas are moderate caffeine.
2. 200-Year-Old Forest Green Tea – Xieng Khoung Province, Laos
Description: This green tea from Xieng Khoung is naturally grown in mountain forests, collected and roasted by hand, sun dried and roasted to perfection by Lao tea farmers. Taste: mild and smooth taste. Low caffeine.
Description: This tea has a light flavorful taste. Grown on mountain sides of 2800-3500 feet or about 1000-1300 meters on hillsides in the forest. This tea is certified Lao organic and produced and hand picked and roasted by 35 Lao farm families near Phong Saly Province provincial town near Phou Fa Mountain. Taste: Mild flavored tea and lower caffeine.
4. Northern Lao Mountain Red Tea (similar a black tea) – Phong Saly Province, Laos.
Description: This tea has a darker flavorful taste similar to a black tea. Grown on mountain sides of 2800-3500 feet or about 1000-1300 meters on hillsides in the forest. This tea is certified Lao organic and produced and hand-picked and roasted by 35 Lao farm families near Phong Saly Province provincial town near Phou Fa Mountain.
Taste: Full bodied taste. Moderate caffeine.
Purchase at: starting December 2019
1. Vientiane, Laos – Home Ideal Super Market in downtown Vientiane near Center Point market area.
2. Vacaville California, USA (44 miles from Berkeley CA/ San Francisco off Interstate 80 Highway to Sacramento 34 miles) County Square Market, Asian Grocery Store, 136 Peabody Road, Vacaville CA 95687, Telephone 1 707 455 1786
Facebook: County Square Market, Ethnic Grocery Store and YELP.
Wholesale List of Teas for Loose Tea by the Kilogram or Pound. Vientiane, Laos. Lao Forest Teas/Asian Natural Products – Date Nov 2019. Teas list for buyers.